Top tips for staying connected to yourself
- Take at least 15 mins to be by yourself each day and give yourself whatever it is you need - maybe a soak in the bath, maybe a short yoga practice.
- Start and finish each day with gratitude. Write down 3 things each morning and evening that you are truly grateful for. Feel the feeling of gratitude as you write.
- Ensure you spend some time each day outside in nature - even if it’s freezing or raining. Connect to nature, feel connected to the sky and the earth.
- Smile and laugh! Notice what makes you feel happy and laugh and invite it into your life over the holiday period.
- Spend some time connecting to your tribe - whether that is meeting in person, chatting on the phone or connecting via social media. Reach out.
- If you have oracle / wisdom / tarot / angel cards, ask the question of yourself, "how do I stay connected?" and draw a card each day with this intention and mediate on it's message to you.